We are extremely proud to present an 'Extra Special Issue' on "Mindfulness & Psychotherapy"
This is our very 1st e-issue (available in PDF format only) - July, 2016
Please download the 'light version' free-of-charge here.
There is also a full version now available for €15.00
(Please go to the CATALOGUE (see left-hand side-bar) for Vol. 20 (2016) PDF files:
then click on Vol 20, No 2: Extra Special Issue, 2016:
A Special On-going, On-line Special Issue on 'PSYCHOTHERAPY vs. SPIRITUALITY'
is also becoming available now.
The first 4 articles are being published in the March 2017 issue (Vol. 21, No. 1).
Other articles will follow: All will be available as msoon as they are being published.
Dear Friends, dear Colleagues, dear Professionals, dear Readers and Subscribers
We are sending out an open invitation - hopefully to invite some various of you to get together and collect a number of contributions on a particular topic that we hope might go to make up a future 'Special Issue' of the International Journal of Psychotherapy.
There has already been:
- a Special Issue on 'Psychotherapy and the Internet' (July 2006: Vol. 10, No. 2);
- a Special Issue on 'Different Approaches to Depression' (July 2009: Vol. 13, No. 2);
- a Special Issue on 'R.D. Laing: 50 years after The Divided Self'' (July 2011: Vol. 15, No. 2); expanded into a book and published by PCCS Books here;
- a Special Issue on 'Roberto Assagioli & Psychosynthesis' (July 2012: Vol. 16, No. 2);
- a Special Issue on 'Existential Psychotherapy' (March 2015, Vol. 19, No. 1);
- and - most recently -
An 'Extra Special Issue' on 'Mindfulness & Psychotherapy'
And we are currently in the process of planning:
Our 1st e-issue (in PDF format only) - July, 2016
- a Special Issue on 'Psychodrama' - hopefully to be published in 2017;
- a Special Issue on 'Transgenerational Trauma' - hopefully to be published in 2017 or 2018
- a Special Issue (free and online) on 'Psychotherapy and Spirituality' - this will
be started very soon and will then be added to. It will stay as an on-line issue.
We are also considering several possibilities for the future, which may include:
- a Special Issue on 'Humanistic Psychotherapy'
- a Special Issue on 'Psychodynamic Psychotherapy'
- And we would also be happy to consider Special Issues on (topics such as): ... 'Psychotherapy & Psychosis'; ... 'Gestalt Psychotherapy'; ... 'Psychotherapy & Psychoanalysis Today'; ... 'Techniques in Psychotherapy'; ... 'Psychotherapy & Children; etc.
- We are also open to other suggestions for Special Issues: e.g. (something like) ... 'Psychotherapy in Africa' - coming out of the recent (2014) World Congress in South Africa - or something similar.
If the thought of collaborating with us and with colleagues on a 'Special Issue' on any of these topics interests you, then please submit some ideas for such an issue, with suggestions for possible articles, various authors, and (most importatly) a suggestion for an Editor for that issue: someone with an interest in collecting and helping to edit articles for such a Special Issue.
There is also a possibity of an 'on-line' Special Issue on ' The Place of Psychotherapy in the 21st Century' or 'The Next Hundred Years of Psychotherapy' - or something similar, for more details, see here.